Work today, get paid today!
Note: this is a opt in program only. If you wish to use your funds earned daily, you must sign up for it on DailyPay.
- Signing up: New hires which want to join DailyPay can sign up via the CareSphere Connect app
- Sign up using the email you provided us at the start of employment or you employee ID
- You can sign up for a daily pay account, after receiving your first paycheck.
Employees that work a shift will have their funds available within 24 hours after the shift ends.
- For shifts that ended before 1pm, the funds will be available by 3pm
- For shifts that ended before 6pm, funds will be available by 8pm
- Employees that finish a shift after 6pm will have the funds available the next day at 3pm.
- Daily pay only gets the shifts which are ready for payroll. That means that shifts without a valid EVV (Clock in/out) will not roll over to Dailypay. Be careful with EVV!
Disclaimer: Dailypay is an independent provider. For any issues regarding available funds, you will need to contact daily pay directly.